John C. Reilly Announces "Wreck-It Ralph 2".
Actor says he's signed on to the sequel to the Oscar-nominated movie.
Here’s a piece of good news for fans of the animated film “Wreck-It Ralph”: actor John C. Reilly, who voiced the titular character in the 2012 Disney movie, announced this weekend that there’s a sequel in the works.
In an interview with Irish radio program RTE Arena Sunday, Reilly said that he had been “signed on” to work on “Wreck-It Ralph 2.”
In 2013, "Wreck-It Ralph" director Rich Moore told The Huffington Post that he and the film's stars would "jump at the opportunity" to work on a sequel to the movie.
"My experience was so tremendous on this film and the animators, the designers, the story artists, the actors -- I know everyone here had a good time making the film," he said. "I've talked with John [C. Reilly] and Sarah [Silverman] and we would all love to visit that world again and work with those characters again. We would jump at the opportunity. We're all crossing our fingers about as far as you can cross them that we get a chance to do that."
In 2012, Silverman also confirmed to Moviehole.net that "there will [be a sequel]."
Other details about the film remain scarce.
"Wreck-It Ralph" was a commercial and critical success. It grossed more than $471 million worldwide, and was nominated for Best Animated Feature at both the Academy Awards and the Golden Globes.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest