Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor, Michigan

MrBally

Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Postby MrBally » Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:07 am

Stopped in on July 25th, 2015. There are now 30 pins available for play. Newer ones in great condition and older ones were in very good to excellent condition. Kind of reminds me of the Ann Arbor arcades from the mid '70's like Crosseyed Moose, Flipper McGee's, Bicycle Bill's arcade and the old Pinball Pete's.

Admittedly, there were five machines turned off as they were out of order and the repair tech was not onsite. Counter guy can only give refunds, clear coin jams and shut the machine off when broken.

Noted newest games (that have been placed since my last visit) were:

Whoa Nellie, Big Juicy Melons with the crate instead of standard legs. Rightmost digit of the stepper motor score reels was stuck on "8" but the postage-stamp sized LCD indicated exact scores. Fun to play. Should do well on location.

Wrestlemania LE or Premium. First time I played it. Lots of fun.

The Walking Dead LE- Great game, first time I played one. I've never seen the show or movie but really enjoyed playing the machine. Never got to use the shooter contraption.

Star Trek, LE. Did not play since I've played it before and I'm not a Trekkie. Cabinet is an eye-catcher from afare and draws you to the machine.

Mustang LE Another fun game. I played it for the first time at OVDFireman's /PinballPro's place in Nebraska.

Also on site is a Williams Strato-Flite. Yep, a true EM back at Pinball Pete's. It is set on Free Play and rightfully so as it needs some work. Thus, you can't complain for free play. It will get repaired and play well as the playfield and Backglass are in very good condition.

gameuser3

Re: Pinball Pete's in Ann Arbor, Michigan

Postby gameuser3 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:25 am

Cool. Thanks for the write-up. I need to get out there and check it out.

Return to “Pinball Play Locations”